Tuesday, August 18, 2009

AMERICAN CHURCHES GONE WEAK!!!!!

Dear Readers:
Even though this movement was not meant to take sides in order not to offend, somebody has to make a stand for morals and for Christianity. The churches are absolutely to weak in the knees to do it. So, I will.

FAM is going Christian. Forget offending or not offending. God is God and the Bible is His word. As Christians, we must stand up for God and stand up for each other. I have a task to challenge you. If you have doubt about your church, try this:

Go directly to your pastor/preacher and talk to him. Ask him where he stands on what is going on in America. Ask him if he and the church are willing to publically take a stand with the American citizens on issues of government taking freedoms and liberties, and other issues. Listen carefully to what he says and then ask him why he is not, if he is not and the church is not.

Weigh heavily the meeting or conversation. You can do this in person, through email, and even by telephone. Pray about the meeting and what was said. Make the determination of whether you really want to attend church in a place that is not willing to support you, your freedoms and liberties, and others in America who are Christians and who are speaking out to keep government control from taking place.

I am willing to start a web ministry. I had one before and I currently write for a ministry website. It will not be necessary to pay any monies for the ministry except if you would like to make a love offering or tithe through the ministry to help either with the website or in order to make donations to different Christian organizations that are truly making a differnece in the world for God.

One such ministry is the Cornerstone Brotherhood Ministry http://www.tcsb.org
This is the ministry I write for and have been with for the past 4 to 5 years. I know the Pastor of this ministry and know first hand the things that are being done for God through that ministry. I will be happy to take other ministries into consideration. I am working on putting together a ministry now and would love to be able to share God with everybody interested in going to the ministry website. You will be able to take an active role in this ministry. I will need several people who are willing to donate their time to write for the ministry and to spread the website around and the idea of the ministry.

My mission for the ministry will be for it to be what Church is supposed to be. We have come away from the church being the people. Church has become a building that people need to pay money into to be doing something for God. Churches are corrupt and all about the money. As the leading person in the ministry, I will not need money to do my job. I do it because I love God and truly care about the lives and the souls of other Christians.

A true fellowship and place for Christians to be able to connect with each other and get prayer and support and learn about the Bible and study the word of God for personal spiritual growth and to deepen their relationship with God. This is what is important to me. You do not have to sit in a Church and listen to an hour long sermon in order to be close to God.

Let me know what you think and I will be setting up the ministry website. Thank you for reading. God bless you and God bless America.

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment